|6pm||/ Status Circus (closed Group)/Practice Time/Tryouts/Booked 1:1 sessions|
|7.15pm||Tumbling with Kate Sanderson|
|5.45pm||Trapeze – General with Amanda|
|6.45pm||Trapeze – General with Amanda and Stretch & Condition class with Kate|
|7.45pm||Trapeze – General with Lynn and Stretch & Condition class with Kate|
|7.45pm||Hoop – General with Amanda|
|6pm||Trapeze with Amanda|
|7.30||Silks – with Kate|
|7.00||Contortion with Pixie Le Knot|
|8.00pm||Acrobalance with Pixie Le Knot|
|Saturday Mornings until Christmas 2013 .|
|12.00 – 2.30pm||Performance and Creative workshops – getting your performance ready for an audience.|
|Saturday Afternoons My Aerial Home|
|2.30pm||Rope with Clare Midley|
|2.30pm||Trapeze General with Amanda|
|3.30pm||Silks- Improvers with Clare|
|3.30pm||Trapeze – General with Amanda|
|4.30pm||Silks – Beginners with Clare|
|4.30pm||Trapeze – General with Amanda|
|5.30pm||Private sessions by appointment with Clare|
|5.30pm||Private sessions by appointment with Amanda|
|Closed||Workshops and specials by appointment|
My Aerial Home Terms and Conditions 2013
These terms and conditions lay out the fees and booking considerations currently in place for My Aerial Home users and by taking place in classes and practice times you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘My Aerial Home (MAH) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Amanda Miles, the school and approved teachers. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or participant in the class, course or session.
Courses and Practice time:
· A completed booking form and health form with information on previous fitness training, any injuries or relevant medication with a current emergency contact must be completed by you before starting a course or training at MAH.
· A signed and competed waiver form from all participants must be received before training or starting a course at MAH.
· No one will be allowed to use the practice time at MAH unless they are undertaking a class at MAH or have been given approval and deemed safe aerial practitioners.
· You will, at all times, endeavour to work in a safe manner, ensuring your own safety and the safety of others and not to take part in activities that might be beyond your skill level unless properly supervised by a teacher who has been approved and engaged by My Aerial Home, NO OTHER TEACHING SUPERVISION is acceptable if you are undertaking a new trick or activity.
· If you are moving safety equipment such as crash mats please ensure that the mat is the correct thickness and size for the height of equipment and, if required, a non slip mat is present under the crash mat. If you are unsure – contact a MAH approved teacher.
· The practice sessions are for the use of My Aerial Home members to practice and hone skills, tricks and moves taught at their class or to create routines.
· Impromptu teaching groups are not permitted as they contradict MAH’s health and safety rules and insurance guidelines.
· My Aerial Home reserves the right to terminate classes with groups or individuals or to substitute teachers at short notice.
Booking and payments:-
· Classes and courses are booked in a 6 week block except intensive courses which vary in length.
· The fees for 1 hour classes are £90.00 for 6 consecutive weeks.
· Classes especially Beginners and Foundation courses are progressive and attendance to all classes is strongly encouraged.
· 1:1 sessions cost £25.00 per half hour £50.00 for an hour. 2:1 Sessions are £36.00 per half hour £72.00 for an hour.
· Trapeze /rope or silk practice sessions and tryout/taster sessions for people new to trapeze are £6.50 and on Mondays only. Rope and silk practice is available on Wednesdays and Thursday nights and cost £6.50 (see more details below) this price is for MAH members who are currently enrolled in classes. For non MAH members who are deemed safe practitioners the price will be £8.00 per practice session.
· All fees must be paid prior to the start of the class/course/workshop with a deposit of £25.00 or such a deposit as asked for by MAH or full payment one week before the course starts. If you are a new client full payment must be received at least 1 week before the course starts. Without payment, your place cannot be guaranteed and will not be saved and you may be subject to a cancellation fee if you do not inform My Aerial Home that you will be attending after stating that you will.
· My Aerial Home can refuse entry and participation without explanation.
· Fees are non refundable and non transferrable between booking blocks. Alternative classes on a different day may be offered at the discretion of MAH but only within the same booking block.
· A non refundable deposit will be asked for to secure a place on an intensive course. This fee will be refunded if the course is cancelled but not if the participant has changed his or her mind.
· Practice sessions are not an alternative to classes.
· There must be at least 48 hours notice to cancel 1:1 & 2:1 sessions or the full fee will be levied.
· If you have paid for a course, you cannot cancel your participation in classes if the course has started and you have changed your mind. To receive a £65.00 refund on ordinary classes cancellation must be received 7 days before the start of the course.
· Class by class booking is not possible unless there is a space in the class and at MAH’s discretion and will cost £18.00 for 1 hour classes.
· Intensive courses vary in length and are as advertised.
· Intensive courses: A non refundable deposit of between £20.00 – £50.00 will asked for at booking this is to secure your place on the course. The rest of the fee will be stated on the invoice.
· Intensive courses: Cancellation and refund of the remainder of the fee (not the deposit) will only be acceptable on receipt of a doctors note (in the case of illness).
· Intensive courses: In the case of any other need to cancel other than illness – repayment of the remainder of the fee will be at the discretion of My Aerial Home.
· Intensive courses: The full fee must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the start of the course.